Section 1: Personal InformationWe automatically collect the personal data of the visitors who visit our website. This information is related to your area, time zone, web browser, IP address and some of the cookies that are already installed on your device. Our main purpose is to collect information about the products and web pages that you visit frequently. Moreover, we also collect information about how you interact with a certain site. This automatically-collected information will be referred to as the term “Device Information”.
Collection of Personal InformationWhile visiting our website IP address will be used to access the site logged with the dates and times of access. This information will be used to track the users, analyse trends, administer the site and gather extensive demographic information for internal use. We didn’t link any type of recorded IP addresses to personally recognizable information. We collect Device Information by using the following technologies:
- Cookies will be automatically placed on your device when you visit a website as it includes an anonymous exclusive identifier. You can visit our website if you want to know about cookies, and how you can disable it.
- Log files help us to track the actions that are occurring on the Site, and for this, we collect data by using your IP address, service provider, browser type, time/date and referring/exit pages.
- Web beacons, pixels and tags are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?We use the information that you submit while placing an order through website i-e order processing information, payment details, billing or shipping address, email, name and phone number. This type of order information will be used for the following purposes;
- To communicate with you about order;
- To screen our orders for potential risk, threat or fraud; and
- When required we will use your information for marketing and advertising purposes. But we will only use a limited amount of personal details otherwise we will take your consent before using these personal details.
Disclosure of Personal InformationWe collect the data for purchasing the products or services and it will never reveal any type of customer information to other companies, affiliates or 3rd parties, without customer’s permission. This consent will be requested either orally or else users will be asked to send an email. If the customer didn’t grant permission in the written form, then we will never disclose the information.
Section 2: ConsentWhen you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your payment details, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase; you give consent to us to collect it, using it only for that specific reason. Soft Touch Beds Limited will never use the personal details of customers without the consent of the user. If Company has to use your details for marketing, then they will get your consent first via online forms or questionnaires.
Consent FormsWe will discard all the consent forms that are collected during the purchase after the valuable life of such documents. No data will be made available to third parties without definite consent from the user that can be either in the written or verbal form.
Withdraw of ConsentThere are times when customers fill the consent form accidentally which they want to change later on. https://softtouchbeds.co.uk/ will allow you to withdraw your consent. All you have to do is to contact our support to clear them about your consent withdrawal.
Age of ConsentBy using this site, you confirm that you are at least at or above the age of consent in accordance with your country, state or province of residence’s age of consent laws. And you give consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.